BROWARD CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
THE MOST DANGEROUS INTERSECTIONS
Since 2007, Broward County is the second county in the state of Florida for most car accidents – Miami Dade tops the list of most auto accidents. A car accident can often be the result of one of the drivers not paying attention or following good driving habits. It could be due to a newly licensed driver, someone who may be unfamiliar with the area, or someone who is not paying attention to the road because they are busy checking social media or reading an email on their phone.
You can be doing your part as a safe driver by paying attention, not following too close behind another driver, driving at a safe comfortable speed, and giving yourself time to get to your destination – yet still, find yourself the victim of a car accident due to someone else’s negligence.
Even though a car accident can happen anywhere, there are certain areas where car crashes tend to happen often. It doesn’t mean you should avoid these areas, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to be extra alert and pay very close attention to even the smallest driving details for safety’s sake.
Below are Broward County’s most dangerous intersections. Being extra alert in these intersections may give you the awareness and reaction time needed to avoid a collision:
- Sunrise Blvd and Andrews Ave | Ft. Lauderdale
- West Oakland Park Blvd and NW 50th Ave | Lauderdale Lakes
- Sunrise Blvd by FEC Railroad | Ft. Lauderdale
- Atlantic Blvd and Federal Highway (US 1) | Pompano Beach
- NE 26th Street and Federal Highway (US 1) | Ft. Lauderdale
- NW 31st Ave and Sunrise Blvd (by the Swap Shop) | Ft. Lauderdale
- Sunrise Blvd overpass at highway I-95
- NW 19th Street and 441 (State Road 7) | Lauderhill
- U.S. 27 & Griffin Road | Southwest Ranches
- W Oakland Park Blvd and NW 55 Ave | Lauderhill
If you do happen to get in an accident, make sure you read our steps to follow after a car accident article so you are better prepared and know how to handle the situation. If you have already been in an accident and have been injured due to the negligence of another driver, then you need to contact a Firm that knows how to handle these types of cases. Our Broward car accident lawyers have years of experience and an impressive success rate to show for it. We will even take on all of the costs and not bill you unless we win your case. Contact our attorneys now for your free consultation and get answers to your questions today.