FORT LAUDERDALE BOAT ACCIDENT LAWYERS
The Broward accident and injury attorneys of Madalon Law are proud to serve the needs of boating accident victims in the city of Fort Lauderdale. If you or a friend is involved in a boat accident, why not reach to us today for free consultation. We have a team experienced in boat accident cases for personally owned vessels, watercraft, diving accidents, cruise ship accidents and all maritime law. Our team will help you get the compensation you deserve from an accident caused by the negligence of another party. We have represented clients throughout Fort Lauderdale in all forms of boating accidents, including:
- Accident Caused By Influence of Drugs – Riding your boat under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not in line with the Florida law. And any boat operator that caused an accident is liable for any accident or injuries caused.
- Marina/Dock Accidents – Our boating accident lawyers can help you get reparation for any slippery from the dock, or a poorly maintained dock. So when on a marina property our team can help you get all compensation you should get for such accident.
- Charter Boats/Ferries – Those who operate a chartered boat are responsible for the people they have onboard. Therefore the captain or the owner of that boat is responsible for any injuries or accident caused from the operation on rough waters.
- Private Vessels – The owner of a private vessel is equally responsible for the people they have in the boat. And all boat accident such as collision on other boats or collision on objects on the docks.
- Personal Watercraft – We also handles various accident from personal watercraft. Collision with other boats, or stationary objects, or victims that fall off from the boat are all accident classified under the personal watercraft.
TYPES OF BOATING ACCIDENTS IN FORT LAUDERDALE
The various boat accidents we have handled in the past are listed below:
- Injuries caused by the collision with other boats or stationary objects
- A victim that fell overboard
- Negligence of the operator of chartered boats
- Cruise injuries
- Swimmers that are injured by watercraft operated by negligence drivers
- Fault from a boat
- Slip and fall due to a poorly maintained dock
- Explosion due to refueling
- Accidents Caused by under influence drivers
- Lack of technical know-how about boat operation
And most of these accidents lead to severe injuries or sometimes death. If you or your family members have been injured in a boat accident, then you should take our counsel because we have helped many others in the past. And our vast experience in maritime law has made us the right Lawyers to help you out in such cases.
SPEAK TO A FORT LAUDERDALE BOATING ACCIDENT LAWYER
People involved in boating accidents in Fort Lauderdale are entitled to monetary compensation for their injuries under Florida law. This may be compensation to cover your hospital expenses or for properties destroyed. It also takes care of future medical pain or maintenance, lost wages, or any other benefits. In case of a fatal accident that leads to the death of the victim, the family of the deceased is entitled to the compensation due to that person. The aggressive, experienced representation of our clients in the past shows that we are a team of lawyers that can really help you get your compensation. Contact the Broward accident attorneys of Madalon Law today to schedule a free consultation with any of our boating accident lawyers. We understand your case and we will be more than happy to help you get the compensation you deserve.