LAUDERDALE LAKES WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEYS
The City of Lauderdale Lakes in central Broward County has a population of over 33,000 residents. A popular retirement area with a growing and diverse populace, Lauderdale Lakes is home to nearly 8,000 families – those with children under 18 years of age making up over 32% of the city’s households. The concentration of families and individuals with dependents makes it vitally important that Lauderdale Lakes residents have access to a team of experienced accident attorneys who understand how wrongful death cases work.
UNDERSTANDING WRONGFUL DEATH
A Wrongful Death is a fatality which results from the negligence of someone other than the deceased. Wrongful deaths may arise from a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Car, truck, or motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Bar fights resulting in a fatality
- Defective products
- Slip and fall accidents
- Lack of security contributing to deadly assault
- Unmarked hazards on public property
- Public transit accidents
- Nursing home or home health care abuse and/or neglect resulting in death
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accident Deaths: 40% of car accident fatalities involve drinking and driving.
- Construction Accident Deaths: The most common construction accident that ends in death are falls.
- Fatal Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and Falls make up 15% of fatal accidents, and are second only to auto accidents.
- Wrongful Death Involving Prescription Drugs: An average of 200,000 Americans die every year from prescription drug reactions.
- Fatal Boat Accidents: There is an average of 700 fatalities per year in the US involving boating accidents.
In the case of a wrongful death in Florida, surviving family members of the deceased may seek financial compensation from the individual, business, or organization at fault for the death of their loved one. Claims for damages may include compensation for loss of companionship, medical expenses, and funeral costs, loss of future financial support, and grief and anguish of the survivors. The legal team at Madalon Law is available to represent you and protect your interests. We will investigate, gather evidence, interview witnesses, review police and incident reports, and pursue every avenue to discover the facts of your loved one’s tragic fatal accident.
BROWARD WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEYS READY TO HELP
Our Broward injury attorneys have handled many wrongful death cases, both in settlement negotiations and in court. Our knowledgeable team of Florida lawyers understand the emotional and financial burden that results from an unexpected death in the family and will compassionately help you and your family through your difficult time. We will help to determine the damages your family is entitled to and will fight to obtain compensation for your financial and emotional suffering. Our legal team’s goal is to take care of the financial and legal facets of the wrongful death case, while your family attempts to recover from the horrible loss caused by the accident.
Although no amount of money can make up for your tragic loss, receiving the maximum amount of compensation possible can help you and your family to recover financially. If you are struggling in the aftermath of the Wrongful Death of a loved one, contact one of our Lauderdale Lakes accident attorneys to schedule a free consultation.