CAR ACCIDENTS HAPPEN EVERYWHERE; MIAMI LAKES IS NO EXCEPTION
When you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in Miami Lakes, there are many things that you should keep in mind in order to be able to ensure you receive full compensation for your injury.
- Call the police to have a report made and to exchange license numbers and registration information with all parties involved.
- Report the car accident to your insurance company even if the accident was not your fault.
- While you are still at the scene of the auto accident, make your best effort at taking photographs of the scene and any injuries sustained by you or anyone else that was in your car before they heal.
- Lastly, it is extremely important for you to speak with a personal injury attorney that is familiar with handling Miami Lakes auto accident cases. They will assist you in taking care of your claim and maximizing any potential settlement as a result of your auto accident.
The auto accident attorneys at Madalon Law will answer any questions that you may have if you or a loved one has been involved in a recent auto accident. We offer a free consultation and will gladly go over the details of your accident case with you, as well as give you a clear understanding of your options if you would like to move forward.
Our legal team is experienced in dealing with every kind of auto accident, including those involving:
- Side Impact or T-Bones Accidents
- Rear-End Car Accidents
- Multi Vehicle Car Accidents
MIAMI LAKES IS GROWING AND SO IS THE NUMBER OF CAR ACCIDENTS IN THE CITY
The City of Miami Lakes became incorporated in December of 2000, has around thirty thousand residents and is home to over eleven hundred local businesses. This suburb of Miami is known for its winding roads and beautiful greenery, as well as popular spots like Main Street, Don Shula’s Golf Club and several parks throughout the city. With as many people as Miami Lakes has living and working within the city limits, it goes without saying that auto accidents are as frequent there as they are in many larger cities.
WHY YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO A LAWYER AFTER A VEHICLE ACCIDENT
It is always important to remember that if you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, legal representation is the best way to make sure everything that is entailed with filing a claim is done so properly. In addition, the knowledge of personal injury laws and ability to negotiate fair compensation with insurance companies have proven time and again that having a lawyer will result in a larger amount of financial compensation than dealing with an insurance company without a lawyer.
The personal injury attorneys at Madalon Law will also take on all of the legal fees needed to build your case in order to get the successful financial outcome you deserve. We take on all the financial risks, so you can just concentrate on recovering from your injuries. If you have been involved in a car accident in Miami Lakes and are injured due to someone else’s negligence, then you need to talk to an attorney about what to do next. Contact our office for your free consultation.