Vacation Injuries Lawyers
Vacation Injuries Lawyers: Florida is known for vacation spots. It doesn’t matter if you are in Daytona, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa or the Florida Keys – there is always a beach or amusement park nearby.
With 1,200 miles of sandy beaches and more than 1,250 golf courses, it is no surprise that 89.3 million people visited the state of Florida in 2012. With all the business tourists bring, it is inexcusable when an accident and injury occur due to the negligence of a hotel or resort.
It could be due to reckless and negligent behavior, faulty maintenance or something as lazy as poor cleaning standards. Whether you are from out of town or a local just enjoying a day off, these facilities have a major responsibility to ensure your safety. Accidents can happen anywhere: hotels, vacation resorts, motels, water slides, public pools or amusement parks.
Many injuries that occur in these environments are the same type that can occur when you are not on vacation. These can range from broken bones, burns, spinal cord injuries, head injuries. The difference is that it is up to the resort or vacation area to keep you safe. There may be a lack of security to protect the guests. You may be injured due to an employee operating a resort vehicle in an unsafe way. You may also be involved in an accident due to negligence by staff that is irresponsible or undertrained.
You may be the victim of:
- Resort staff abuse
- Physical abuse or injury that occurred due to lack of supervision by daycare
- Burn injuries that occur from poor safety standards
- Bicycle accident on the resort property
- Walt Disney World monorail accident
- Islands of Adventure accidents
- Parasailing injury or death
- Water slide injury at Wet ‘n’ Wild or other water parks
- Charter Boat negligence and/or abandonment
- Tour bus accident
- Helicopter crash
- Injuries due to unsafe hotel elevators
- Injury due to poor hotel building conditions on South Beach and other Miami Beach areas
- Campground injuries
- Parking lot injuries
- Being struck by a lifeguard truck
- Slip and fall due to poor outside lighting
- Swimming related accidents due to poor supervision
- Physical injury from sexual assault or robbery that occurred due to poor security
- Animal attack
- Train Derailing
- Horseback riding accident
- Hotel bar fight injury resulting from poor security
- Nightclub injury or death that could have been avoided with adequate security
- Injury from a slip and fall due to wet surfaces or other hazards
- Infection from poorly maintained hot tubs or swimming pools
- Head or spinal injury from recreational activities such as riding roller coasters
- Sports injury including golf course injury
Injuries that occur in a resort, amusement park, beach or other vacation area are different because you may be facing a major corporation with incredibly aggressive attorneys on their side. The Vacation Injuries Lawyers at Madalon Law are more aggressive.
Everyone from the resort and hotel owners to executives, staff and insurance attorneys will be denying responsibility. Your best case scenario may be them forcibly encouraging you to take a settlement that is incredibly less than what you should deserve and would get with aggressive legal representation. This is where you need a firm that will fight for you and will not back down. A firm that is not afraid of going to trial with a major corporation because they have done it before, successfully.
The Vacation Injuries Lawyers at Madalon Law will take on all the financial risks and will not bill you unless we are successful at recovering financial compensation. If you or a loved one are a victim of a resort injury, then contact us today for your free consultation and make sure the negligent party is held accountable.