100 N Federal Hwy, #CU5
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Susan E. Lee joined The Madalon Law Firm in September 2016 and focuses her practice on representing individuals and families who have been injured due to another’s careless, negligent acts and representing employees who have suffered a violation of his or her rights at the hands of an employer.
Ms. Lee grew up in Fort Worth, Texas and is a 1999 summa cum laude graduate of St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas with a bachelor’s of business administration in accounting. Ms. Lee went on to graduate summa cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law in Lubbock, Texas in 2003. Ms. Lee was admitted to practice in Texas in 2003 and began her career in Austin. Ms. Lee’s practice in Texas focused on civil litigation and the representation of small businesses in contract disputes, fraud claims, and breaches of fiduciary duty and individuals in personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Ms. Lee is a member of the Florida Bar and the Texas Bar. She is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the United State District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Ms. Lee played volleyball for her alma mater, St. Edward’s University, and earned three-time individual All-America honors on a nationally-ranked team. In 2011, Ms. Lee moved from Texas to Florida with her husband. Ms. Lee and her husband enjoy traveling, playing golf and SCUBA diving together. Ms. Lee and her husband are NAUI advanced open water SCUBA divers who have logged dives in the Gulf of Mexico, the Caribbean Sea, and the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
- Represented the victim of a multi-million dollar fraudulent scheme in a federal case tried to a successful jury verdict.
- Tried cases to successful jury verdicts for clients injured in car accidents.
- Obtained a confidential settlement for the family of man who was killed in a 5-alarm fire at an apartment complex.
- Obtained a confidential settlement for the family of a young man who was shot and killed on the premises of a shopping center.
- Obtained a confidential settlement for the family of a woman who was killed in an accident with a dump truck.