OVER 100 MILLION IN SETTLEMENTS AND JUDGEMENTS
Each case is an individual war that we fight on our client’s behalf. Every war is different. Every result is dependent on the individual factors of the case. Do not take our results or any of our past cases as representative of your potential case or your potential result. Contact us to meet the lawyers who have gotten these results and see what we can do for you. Reach our attorneys at (877) 486-2883.
• A wrongful death case in which our clients were cut-off by a reckless driver on I-75 in between Gainesville and Ocala, Florida and rolled over three times.. Even though the reckless driver did not stop at the scene of the fatal accident, we were able to recreate the accident by interviewing all of the witnesses and recover a substantial amount for the estates (families) of the two decedents.
• A negligent security case where a man was shot and suffered severe damage to his vital organs. Even though the property owner claimed the man was shot due to his own carelessness for attracting attention of criminals by the way he was dressed, our firm discovered that this was a high crime area and the property owner having knowledge of this fact failed to provide better security to his property.
• An auto accident case involving a pedestrian who received multiple fractures after they were hit by a truck. Even though the owner and the driver of the vehicle claimed that he was hit due to his own carelessness and the driver could not do anything to prevent this accident, our firm retained an expert to create a timeline for the truck in order to show that the driver did have an opportunity to avoid the accident.
• A slip and fall accident with a woman who fell down the stairs on the premises and badly injured herself. Even though the property owner claimed that the woman fell due to her own carelessness by not wearing shoes on the wet stairs, our firm discovered that the owner was negligent in failing to build the stairs up to code. Our thorough investigation uncovered this code violation that had long gone undetected.
• A young man was involved in a serious car accident where he broke his wrist and shattered his orbital bone. Even though others turned down his case because there was no coverage, our firm discovered the victim was insured through a commercial policy at work. This detail allowed the victim to be compensated well for his injuries.
• Slip and fall case where our client was entering a theatre and tripped over a chair and injured her hip and leg. Even though security heads stated that the client was not watching where she was walking and purposely tripped herself, paramedics and by standers witnessed how the chief of security almost tripped onto our client on the same chair.
• A premises liability case with a client that used faulty gym equipment, and as a result, he suffered various herniation injuries to his spine. Even though the property owners claimed that our client had utilized the wrong handle for the machine, our firm discovered through the original assembly blueprint that the handle corresponded to the machine. This discovery was the driving force for the speedy resolution of the claim.
• Slip and fall case where a woman was injured at Publix. The store had claimed that she must have tripped over her own foot. Our firm then discovered that before the client slipped and fell there were two customers with a Deli cup that had a small spill of ice. By showing the ice had melted, we were able to prove negligence on the part of Publix for not cleaning up because there was even enough time for the ice to melt.
• Premises liability case with an experienced window washer who fell four stories and broke multiple bones. Even though the hospital claimed that the client had faulty equipment, our firm discovered that the facility did not have the safety bar to tie the rope on second roof level.
• Slip and fall case where a man fell down a flight of stairs and broke several bones. Even though the property owners claimed he fell due to his own carelessness, our firm discovered the railing was loose and the property owners were negligent in meeting a required building code that had previously gone unnoticed.
• Slip and fall at the Miami Dade Fair Grounds where a client tripped over wire in the parking lot causing him to fall to the ground face first and being badly injured in the process. By carefully examining the scene of the accident we were able to determine that the tripping hazard was not a random object, but material that was negligently left by the construction company who was doing work a week earlier.