The Fort Lauderdale attorneys at Madalon Law will help you with your medical bill concerns. We serve injury victims in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach counties and throughout the rest of south Florida.
I am going to teach you the basics of your medical bills in an auto accident and it is going to be extremely confusing. When we finish, you will feel confident knowing that Madalon Law is the firm that can get you what you need and take care of these issues. That being said, in the State of Florida you are given PIP Insurance. If you have insurance, it will pay 80% of your medical bills. The immediate red flag is who will pay the other 20% of the bills? The answer is you. This is where you need an attorney who can recover that for you and make sure you don’t go into collections.
Have you given thought to what happens when you go to the hospital? Have you thought about what happens with fire rescue? Another big issue can be what happens when the hospital bills you separately for its emergency room doctors, its pharmacy and/or its radiology department. Also keep in mind that secondary to a hospital, any doctor that you treat with will have balances as well. What we do is collect all of those bills. Then we submit them to the right place and make sure the balances are taken from the party that hit you.
We understand this doesn’t sound fair or seem right. How can the insurance (required by law) only pay a percentage of what you actually need? Well, the insurance companies have very powerful lobbyists and what they did was convince Tallahassee that they deserve a discount. This is a discount that you (the consumer) now has to pay. PIP insurance is very important, but it is not protecting 100% of what you need when you need it. The accident attorneys at Madalon Law understand this. We know how this all works. We know how to help you inside of these boundaries.
The last thing you need after an accident is the stress of medical bills piling up and wondering if and how you are going to pay them. This is a concern you don’t need. This is a concern your family doesn’t need Contact the accident attorneys at Madalon Law for your free consultation and we will take it from there.